GST® Premium turbine oil is formulated to meet the critical demands of non-geared gas, steam and hydroelectric turbine bearing lubrication and R&O service in marine reduction gears. They are additionally suitable for industrial severe service requiring an R&O, ISO 32 circulating oil with extended service capability.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
- Exceptional Oxidation and Thermal Stability for long service life at severe temperatures with Minimal Deposit Formation
- Outstanding Rust and Corrosion Protection
- High Viscosity Index helps ensure minimum viscosity change when variations in temperature occur
- Minimum Foaming helps prevent sump overflow or erratic govenor operation
- Fast Air Release minimizes possibility of pump cavitation in systems with high circulation rates and lesser resonance time
- Rapid Water Separation facilitates water removal
- Hydraulic Fluid Service for systems requiring an ISO 32 viscosity and pressures not exceeding 1000 psi
- Air Compressor Lubricant for systems requiring an ISO 32 viscosity, R&O oil