Textran V 32
Specialty Transmission Fluid
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Specialty power transmission fluid approved for use in Voith railroad hydrodynamic transmissions and hydrodynamic brakes and Voith industrial couplings.
- Voith Heidenheim hydrodynamic transmissions (Turbo transmissions) in railroad applications
- Voith Heidenheim hydrodynamic brakes in railroad applications
- Voith Crailsheim variable speed industrial couplings and torque converters with and without gear units
- Efficient operation for extended periods Highly refined base oil and oxidation inhibitor system resist the formation of varnish deposits on hydraulic mechanisms and turbo-coupling elements. Good air release properties provide smooth and reliable operation by ensuring that entrained air is rapidly released.
- Lower maintenance Special EP agents minimize wear and scoring of gears and other transmission components.
- Voith Heidenheim List 120.00059010_EN, Version 5: approved as an Index 2 oil.
Note: Voith Index 2 oils are suitable for use in non-electronically controlled turbo-transmissions. They are not suitable for use in electronically controlled Turbo transmissions except for the model T 211.
- Voith Crailsheim Lists (approved):