Oil Analysis Can Help Your Equipment Run Better Longer
Reach a new level of reliability using the Caltex LubeWatch® Oil Analysis Program. The combination of knowledgeable people, targeted products and customised services such as LubeWatch, can help lower operational costs and maximise equipment uptime.
LubeWatch Oil Analysis Program
Keep your equipment running better longer with LubeWatch® routine testing and analysis
Oil Analysis Helps Increase Equipment Reliability
Monitor Vehicle Performance
LubeWatch oil analysis enables you to track the performance of fleet vehicles and equipment that is the lifeblood of your business. Through regular oil analysis, vehicle and equipment life and oil replacement intervals can be optimised and lubricant needs can be identified, and the changing environment within the equipment can be monitored.
This knowledge helps in the precise scheduling of maintenance work that can reduce downtime or even eliminate the risk of catastrophic failure.
Standard Test Packages and Specialty Tests
LubeWatch Oil Analysis Program provides:
- Accurate results on six basic test packages and a wide variety of specialized testing procedures
- Reliable interpretation of test results and actionable recommendations based on the data
- 24-hour turnaround of tests and analyses indicating abnormal or critical steps will be provided by phone, fax or e-mail in 90 percent of cases
- Advanced technical services including component failure and/or wear particle analysis
- Expert training and in-field counsel and support
- Cost-effective standard and specialty tests
- Added assurance of oil and system integrity when running on an extended oil drain interval program
Add LubeWatch To Your Maintenance Program
Submitting oil or other lubricants for LubeWatch oil analysis is simple. Contact your Chevron representative to find the LubeWatch program lab nearest your location. The lab will set up your account and send a sampling kit to you. After pulling a sample, simply send it back with complete sample information to the lab in the pre-addressed LubeWatch mailing container.
Most sample tests will be completed within 24 hours of receipt. You can receive results immediately via phone, fax, or e-mail. Mailed analysis results can be returned within a maximum of five working days.
Reliability is a Commitment
Building reliability into day-to-day business operations takes commitment. We should know. At Chevron, we’ve created a corporate culture that revolves around safety and reliability. We combine that with our legacy of industry-leading innovation in product formulation. Operating safely and reliably is an extension of who we are, and it sets us apart from lubricant suppliers that just talk about reliability. At Chevron, we live it.
Maintenance Facts of Oil Analysis Program Users:
*POLARIS OUTLOOK 2015 Benchmark Study for the Oil Analysis Industry.