Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW are designed for use in mobile and stationary hydraulic vane-, piston-, and gear-type pumps.Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW have shown excellent performance in applications involving servo-valves using multimetal components.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW (ISO 32, 46, 68) are registered by NSF and are acceptable as a lubricant where there is no possibility of food contact (H2) in and around food processing areas. The NSF Nonfood Compounds Registration Program is a continuation of the USDA product approval and listing program, which is based on meeting regulatory requirements of appropriate use, ingredient review and labeling verification.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW are not compatible with zinc/calcium containing fluids, and OEM recommended lubricant change-out procedures including drain and flush requirements need to be adhered to.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
Ashless formulation meets or exceeds major vane, piston and gear pump manufacturer’s requirements for viscosity, rust and corrosion protection, hydrolytic stability, water separability, foam inhibition, and filterability.
Longer service life
Premium base stocks and additives give exceptional oxidation stability enables longer service life than conventional zinc-based antiwear hydraulic oils or vegetable hydraulic oils.
Excellent antiwear properties provide protection for equipment. Zinc-free/ashless formulation is suited for applications involving yellow metals found in piston pumps.
Clarity Hydraulic Oils AW meet the requirements of:
- ASTM D6158 HM (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ASTM D6158 HV (ISO 100)
- Denison HF-0, HF-2 testing requirements of T5D (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- DIN 51502:1990, HLP fluid (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- DIN 51502:1990, HVLP fluid (ISO 100)
- DIN 51524 (2006-04) Part 2, HLP (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- DIN 51524 (2006-04) Part 3, HVLP (ISO 100)
- Eaton-Vickers for use in M-2950-S (mobile) and I-286-S (stationary) hydraulic systems. Passes Eaton- Vickers 35VQ25 pump test. (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 6743:1999 Part 4, HM fluid (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 6743: 1999 Part 4, HV fluid (ISO 100)
- ISO 11158:2009, HM (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 11158:2009, HV (ISO 100)
- MAG Cincinnati, Cincinnati Machine P68 (ISO 32), P70 (ISO 46), P69 (ISO 68)