- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment where a water separating oil is required
- Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
- Plastic injection molding machines
- Machine tools
- Enclosed gear systems (dependent on load)
- Industrial circulating systems
Robust anti-wear additive package minimizes wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
Rust and oxidation inhibitors help to prevent the production of abrasive particles from rust formation, and deposits, varnishes and sludges from oil breakdown, which can damage equipment surfaces and seals, and block filters prematurely.
Good hydrolytic stability and water separation characteristics promote excellent filterability in the presence of water contamination. Good anti-foam and air release properties help ensure smooth operation and system efficiency.
Rando HD oils meet the requirements of various industry standards:
- Parker Hannifin (Denison Hydraulics) HF-0 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S [industrial applications], M 2950-S [mobile applications] (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-69 (ISO 68) and P-70 (ISO 46)
- David Brown Industrial Gears 0A (ISO 32), 1A (ISO 46), 2A (ISO 68), 3A (ISO 100), 4A (ISO 150), 5A (ISO 220)
- Bosch Rexroth former specification RE 90220 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- ISO 6743:1999 Part 4, HM fluid
- ISO 11158:2009, HM
- DIN 51502:1990, HLP fluid (ISO 32, 46, 68, 100)
- DIN 51524:2006-04 Part 2, HLP (ISO 32, 46, 68, 100)
- SAE MS1004 HM (ISO 32, 46, 68, 100)
- US Steel 126 and 127