Gear Oil GL-4
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Caltex Gear Oil GL-4 gear lubricants are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Caltex Gear Oil GL-4 is recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Caltex gear Oil GL-4 meet the requirements of:
• API Service Categories GL-4
Caltex Gear Oil GL-4 delivers value through:
- Good gear life — Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
- Rust and corrosion protection — Effective inhibitor package protects against rusting or corrosion of gear and bearing surfaces.
- Market general performance — Acceptable thermal and oxidation stability allows for appropriate gear protection in non-critical operations
- Good lubricant life — Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability allow high temperature operation with long lubricant life.
- Seal Protection — Formulated to protect against oil seal deter
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices