- Car and light truck automatic transmissions where conventional automatic transmissions are required
- On-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Power steering units (only where the manufacturer recommends a DEXRON®-III or MERCON® fluid)
- Rotary vane and screw type air compressors(where this type of fluid is appropriate)
- Mobile hydraulic systems
- Industrial hydraulic systems
- Marine hydraulic systems
- Manual transmissions and transaxles (where this type of fluid is appropriate)
Maximizes transmission life
Shear stable viscosity index improver resists break down under high shear conditions found in modern transmissions, ensuring that the oil viscosity and film thickness continue to protect the moving components. EP additive minimizes wear of transmission parts under all service conditions.
Combination of friction modifiers, base oil viscosity and shear stable viscosity index improvers provides optimum frictional characteristics, ensuring smooth and fuel efficient gear shifting and torque transfer.
Increased oil life
Superior oxidation inhibitors combined with high performance hydrocracked basestocks provide an exceptional level of oxidation resistance and thermal stability which prevents acid build up, oil thickening and deposit formation.
Wide Range of Applications
Effective EP additive, viscosity characteristics and a wide range of manufacturers’ approvals allows use in a variety of automotive, industrial and marine applications. Its wide range of applications minimizes inventory and reduces risk of misapplication. Distinctive coloring is effective in highlighting leakage, so specially dyed fluids are not required where leak detection is critical.