Rando HDZ LT
- Hydraulic equipments subjected to wide variation in operating temperatures
- High Performance Heavy Duty Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic systems operating at high speed and pressure for vane and gear pump
- Suitable for axial piston pump application
- Excellent compatibility with bronze, steel and silver plated components.
Wide temperature application
Designed to deliver advanced multi-grade performance, minimizing change in viscosity across temperatures allowing use over a wide temperature operating window. Leading edge fluids in this range deliver excellent low pour point performance, maximising fluidity and system protection across the extremes of temperature
Equipment Life Extension
This robust and highly reliable wear and oxidation protection provides a significantly extended service life to all types of hydraulic system, in a very wide range of applications, and in a wide spectrum of temperatures and climatic conditions.
This leading-edge wear protection is combined with supplemental rust and corrosion inhibitor technologies, and high-performance foam suppression additives, designed to optimize system protection against deposit formation or air entrainment.
Highly durable wear protection additives deliver optimised surface protection to all types of system, including high pressure, high speed vane and gear pumps and maximise protection in mixed metallurgy systems, such as axial systems, where bronze, steel and silver plated components may be present.
Rando HDZ LT are approved against
- DIN --- 51524 part 2 HLP and part 3 HVLP
- Swedish Standard --- SS 15 15 34
Rando HDZ LT meets the requirements of:
- Denison --- HF-O (severe duty axial piston and vane pump service)
- Vickers --- M-2950-S (mobile hydraulic systems)
- Cincinnati Milacron --- P-68, P-69 and P-70 (machine tool)
- US Steel ---127