Meropa EliteSyn WL
Meropa EliteSyn WL gear oils are recommended for:
- industrial enclosed gearing where an AGMA EP lubricant is specified
- bath, splash, circulating, or spray mist lubrication as applicable to the properviscosity grade
- Wind Turbine gearboxes requiring an extreme pressure lubricant
Meropa EliteSyn WL lubricants deliver value through:
Energy efficiency — Advanced additive technology, resulting in less power consumption provides theopportunity for energy, equipment and productivity efficiencies.
Reduced operating temperatures — Synthetic base oils provide a lower coefficient of friction and can lower gearboxoperating temperatures versus a mineral oil product.
Long lubricant life — Very high oxidation resistance promotes long drain intervals.
Wide temperature range — Extremely low cold weather and high temperature protection that allowsequipment operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 140°C, a far wider rangethan conventional gear oils.
Provides micropitting resistance — Delivers high level of micropitting and wear protection with reduced maintenance and increased system uptime.
Approved against Flender T 3700 Table A-c Standard PAO oils for FLENDERhelical, bevel-helical, planetary gear boxes and 'Marine gear units withoutmulti-disk clutches.
- DIN 51517-3
- ANSI/AGMA 9005-F16 Antiscuff
- AIST (formerly US Steel) 224
- Fives (Cincinnati Machine)