Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W-40
- Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese diesel engines.
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002, 2007 and 2010, 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty)
- Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines, and both old and new equipment
- Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
- Most diesel engined light duty vehicles
- Off-highway vehicles and plants including agricultural equipment
- Many heavy-duty gas-fueled vehicles
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
Minimizes fleet maintenance costs: Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension, minimizing filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Improves equipment durability and reliability.
Reduced emissions: Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
Minimizes fleet operating costs: Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control provides extended oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Contributes to maximum vehicle utilization and minimal downtime.
Reduces inventory costs: “Universal” formulation provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, (including modern low emission diesel engines) allowing one oil for many services and reducing the chance of product misapplication. Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4 / SN
- ACEA E9
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Daimler MB-Approval 228.31
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA
- Mack EOS 4.5
- MAN M 3575
- MTU Category 2.1
- Renault RLD-4
- Volvo VDS-4.5
- JASO DH-2