Delo Gear ESI
Extreme Pressure, Extended Drain Automotive Gear Oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo® Gear ESI® is a premium performance, multipurpose automotive EP gear lubricant.
Delo® Gear ESI® is recommended for:
- Automotive differentials operating in severe service conditions. Particularly recommended for heavy-duty road transport axles exposed to extreme loads and temperatures
- Heavy-duty non-synchronized transmissions where the manufacturer recommends the use of API GL-5 or MT-1 gear lubricants
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment
- Industrial gear sets and bearings where automotive EP type gear lubricants of this viscosity are recommended performance, multipurpose automotive EP gear lubricant.
- Delo® Gear ESI® is suitable for some industrial applications.
- Delo® Gear ESI® is formulated with ISOSYN® Technology, a combination of special base oils and unique EP additive system incorporating inorganic borate technology, to provide oil life and wear protection far exceeding conventional gear oils under extreme service conditions.
Minimizes fleet operating costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability extends oil drain capability to more than twice the length of conventional gear oils, even under extreme service conditions. Special low friction properties contribute to reduced fuel consumption.
Extends equipment life
Patented borate EP technology creates an anti-wear film 3 to 5 times thicker than conventional EP additives, providing exceptional protection and longer gear life.
Wide temperature range application
Excellent low temperature flow properties and high temperature stability provide gear and bearing protection under a wide range of operating conditions.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices