Delo XLI Corrosion Inhibitor
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Oil & Gas
Manufacturing & Processing
Delo® XLI Corrosion Inhibitor - Concentrate is a water based, low toxicity, environmentally friendly, nitrite free carboxylate inhibitor.
Recommended for the following OEM use as a cooling water inhibitor
- Detroit Diesel
- Deutz (TR0199-99-2091)
- GEC Alsthom Ruston
- Liebherr MD 1-36-130 (DCA)
- MAN 248
- MAN Diesel (2-stroke and 4-stroke engines)
- MB 312.0
- MTU MTL 5049
- Newman-Haas Racing
- Scania TI 2-98 0813 TB
- Sulzer Diesel ZBS0503.doc
- Ulstein Bergen
- Wärtsilä 32-9011
Delo® XLI is also recommended for use in any OEM equipment recommending a nitrite free, water based carboxylate based corrosion inhibitor.
- Corrosion Protection — Corrosion protection for engine metals, including aluminum, iron, copper and solder alloys.
- Wide Service Application — Recommended as a coolant for all types of cooling systems not requiring nitrite and where freeze protection is not required.
- Long service life — The corrosion inhibitors in Delo XLI Corrosion Inhibitor - Concentrate contain a synergistic combination of mono and di-carboxylates that provide superior protection for a minimum of 960,000 kilometers, 12,000 hours, 6 years in on-road and off-road engine applications and 32,000 hours or 6 years in stationary engines. This product does not require regular inhibitor additions if proper maintenance practices are used.
- Compatibility — Delo XLI Corrosion Inhibitor - Concentrate is a super concentrate and should be diluted to 5.5%-10% with good quality water before use. Compatible with glycol-based engine coolants but further dilution of the Delo XLI inhibitors by more than 25% with other corrosion inhibitor technologies will reduce the effectiveness of these products.
- Heat Transfer — Silicate and phosphate free formulation does not contribute to deposit build up, as can be seen with phosphate and silicate containing coolants, which can help maintain heat transfer efficiency.
- Improved economics — No regular inhibitor additions and longer service life means lower overall maintenance costs.
- Excellent toxicological and environmental aspects — based on low toxicity inhibitors these products are readily biodegradable. The extended service life characteristic of this product contributes to the protection of the environment due to less frequent fluid disposal.
- Easy Testing — inhibitor concentration testing can be easily done using a brix refractometer.