Delo Syn ATF HD
- On-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Car and light truck automatic transmissions
- Power steering units (where the manufacturer recommends DEXRON®-III or MERCON® fluid)
- Rotary vane and screw type air compressors (where this type of fluid is appropriate)
- Mobile hydraulic systems
- Industrial anti-wear hydraulic systems
- Marine anti-wear hydraulic systems
- Manual transmissions and transaxles (where this type of fluid is appropriate)
Extended oil life
Synthetic base fluid and inhibitor package provide outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability which prevents acid buildup, oil thickening and deposit formation and can extend oil drain interval up to four times that of conventional ATF.
Combination of synthetic base fluid, special viscosity index improver and advanced friction modifiers provides excellent lubricating qualities at high and low temperatures; and smooth shifting and efficient power transfer under all service conditions.
Maximizes transmission life
Highly stable viscosity index improver resists break down under high shear conditions found in modern transmissions, maintaining oil viscosity and film thickness to protect moving components. Superior antiwear properties and resistance to sludge formation extend the time to transmission overhaul in severe service conditions.
Effective EP additive, viscosity characteristics and a wide range of manufacturers’ approvals allows use in a variety of automotive, industrial and marine applications, reducing risk of misapplication.
- MAN 339 Typ V1
- MAN 339 Typ V2, Z2, Z12 (Approved: TUC 0071/15)
- MB-Approval 236.9
- Voith Turbo H55.6335 (Approved: G607)
- Voith Turbo H55.6336 (Approved: G1363)
- Volvo 97341 (Approved: 97341:053)
- ZF TE-ML 03D, 04D, 14B, 16L, 17C, 20B (Approved: ZF001664)
Suitable for use in out of warranty units where the following fluid performance specifications are recommended:
- Allison TES-295, TES-389
- Allison C-4 (obsolete)
- Ford MERCON® (obsolete)
- Ford MERCON® V
- GM DEXRON®-III (obsolete)