Delo TorqForce FD
- Final drives, axles, differentials and front wheels of Caterpillar equipment where Cat FD-1 performance fluid is specified. It is not suitable where a common sump is used for lubricating final drive gears, and immersed brakes or clutches.
- Caterpillar Mining and Aggregate Haul Trucks
- Caterpillar Wheel and Track Mining Loaders & Dozers
- Caterpillar Wheel Scrapers
- Caterpillar Wheel and Track Fellers
- Caterpillar Wheel and Track Skidders
- Caterpillar Knuckleboom Loaders
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 meets or exceeds the specification:
- CATERPILLAR FD-1
Delo TorqForce FD SAE 60 delivers value through:
Maximizes equipment life in severe service — Advanced additive system minimizes wear in heavily loaded gears and bearings by forming a strong protective layer on metal surfaces under extreme service conditions.
Prolongs oil life — Extremely high thermal and oxidation stability protects against viscosity increase and deposit formation. Drain interval of 6,000 hours is recommended (compare to typical 2,000 hours drain interval for Cat TO-4 fluids).
Minimizes unscheduled maintenance — Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect final drive components. Good viscosity characteristics at low temperatures ensure rapid oil circulation on start-up, preventing premature component wear.
Excellent foam protection — Works to avoid fluid loss due to foaming.
Long equipment life — Fluid film with special additives helps protect metal surfaces against pitting, scuffing and wear, even under severe operating conditions of high temperature and high load.