Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Agriculture & Forestry
Heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically formulated to meet API CH-4. Robust performance designed for use in diesel engines in commercial fleets and off-highway vehicles.
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends SAE 15W-40 or 20W-50 multigrade lubricants meeting API CH-4 performance or below:
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing boat, river transport)
- Wide temperature operation: SAE 15W-40 multigrade provides good low temperature startability and high temperature protection, allowing use over a wide temperature range. SAE 20W-50 option maintains thicker oil film when operating under higher ambient temperatures, providing protection for metal parts.
- Maintain oil drain: formulated with proven metallic detergent additive system to neutralize harmful acids, helping to prevent corrosion and maintain oil drain interval.
- Maintain engine life and performance: formulated with advanced additives technology and premium base oils to provide good wear protection, deposit control and soot dispersancy performance, helping to protect the engine and running smoothly.