Delo Gear EP-5
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Motorbikes & Recreational
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Delo Gear EP-5 gear lubricants are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Delo Gear EP-5 are recommended for use in spiral bevel and hypoid differentials, power dividers, and oil-lubricated steering axle wheel bearings.
Their multiviscosity characteristics allow their use in equipment operating over a broad ambient temperature range. This means good cold flow properties and gear protection.
Delo Gear EP-5 are approved for:
- SAE J2360 (formerly known as MIL-PRF-2105E, SAE 80W-90 and 85W-140)
- Volvo 97321
- SAE 80W-90 (Approval Nr. 97321-04)
- SAE 90 (Approval Nr. 97321-02)
- SAE 85W-140 (Approval Nr. 97321-06)
Delo Gear EP-5 meet the requirements of:
- API Service Categories MT-1, and GL-5
- Mack GO-J (SAE 80W-90, 85W-140)
Delo Gear EP-5 delivers value through:
- Long gear life — Extreme pressure properties protect hypoid and other types of gears from scuffing and wear.
- Rust and corrosion protection — Effective inhibitor package protects against rusting or corrosion of gear and bearing surfaces.
- Excellent foam inhibition — Foaming minimized by use of foam inhibitor.
- Long lubricant life — Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability allow high temperature operation with long lubricant life.
- Seal Protection — Formulated to protect against oil seal deterioration.
Always confirm that the product selected is consistent with the original equipment manufacturer’s recommendation for the equipment operating conditions and customer’s maintenance practices