Delo Synthetic Gear Lubricant
- On-road axle and differential applications where operating conditions are severe or where equipment must operate in extremely hot or cold climates
- Axle assemblies and final drives in off-road construction, mining and agricultural equipment where very hot or very cold conditions are encountered
- Extended drain gear oil applications in on-road and off-road heavy-duty equipment
- Industrial gear applications where automotive EP gear lubricants are recommended
Reduces maintenance costs
Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability reduces deposit formation under severe operating conditions. This keeps gears and bearings cleaner, preventing oil film disruption which can result in increased wear rates.
Wide temperature range application
Excellent low temperature flow properties and outstanding high temperature stability provide gear and bearing protection under the most severe operating conditions all year round.
Maximizes equipment life
Exceptional thermal stability, combined with an advanced EP additive system and corrosion inhibitors, maximizes life of gear surfaces, bearings and seals.
Reduced disposal costs
Extended service interval enables reduction in the quantity of used lubricant requiring disposal.
- RFORMANCE STANDARDS
- API GL-5
- API MT-1
- Dana (Roadranger®) SHAES 256 Rev C Extended Drain (SAE 75W-90 grade approved)
- Dana (Roadranger®) SHAES 429 Extended Drain (SAE 75W-90 grade approved)
- Meritor O-76N Extended Drain (SAE 75W-90 grade approved)
- Scania STO 1:0
- Mack GO-J Plus (SAE 75W-90 grade approved)
- SAE J2360 (approved)