Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90
Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is designed for use in automotive manual transmissions which require a fluid with API GL-4 or GL-5 performance, and for hypoid drive axles where an EP oil meeting API GL-5 or MT-1 is required. It is approved against standard SAE J2360 (former MIL-PRF-2105E).
The thermal stability makes Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 suitable for use in applications with higher operating temperatures than is possible when using mineral gear oils. The special characteristics of the synthetic base oils lead to a reduction in the operating temperature, further extending the service capability in arduous operating conditions, or improving fuel economy in normal service conditions. It is capable of significantly longer service intervals than conventional mineral gear oils: up to 2 times longer in transmissions and more than 3 times longer in drive axles. (The precise service interval varies according to application and service severity – refer to the manufacturers’ literature for further details).
Delo Syn-TDL SAE 75W-90 is not recommended for use in ZF transmissions fitted with intarders (this includes some models from constructors such as DAF and MAN). For these exceptions, use an approved fluid such as Delo Syn-MTF XZ 75W-80.
- Specially tuned friction characteristics make the product suitable for use in many synchronized manual transmissions as well as in final drives, allowing the advantage of product rationalisation
- Offers significantly longer service than conventional mineral gear oils in many applications – up to twice as long in transmissions and three times as long in drive axles
- Long-drain capability, reducing the need for overhauls
- High performance additives provide excellent EP and antiwear performance, protecting components against scuffing and wear
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity, providing component protection by allowing fast oil circulation during cold weather start-up
- High Viscosity Index and excellent shear stability, ensuring that the viscosity and film thickness will be sufficient for effective lubrication - even at high operating temperatures - throughout the fluid’s lifetime.
- Excellent oxidation stability, preventing oil thickening during service and formation of harmful varnish and deposits
- Compatible with a wide variety of elastomer materials, preventing loss of fluid due to seal deterioration
- Rust and corrosion protection of ferrous and yellow metal gears and bearings
- Good resistance to foaming
||341 Type Z2 |
||342 Type S1 |
||TE-ML 02B |
||TE-ML 05A |
||TE-ML 12L |
||TE-ML 12N 
||TE-ML 16F 
||TE-ML 17B |
||TE-ML 19C 
||TE-ML 21A 
 Approval number: PRI GL 0620.
 ZF registration number: ZF003353.
 Volvo approval number: 039.
 MAN approval number: TUC 3419/97.
|Bosch||TE-ML 08 |
||Gearbox oil for Eaton gearboxes |
||Gearbox oil for ZF gearboxes  *|
||Rear axle without hub reduction |
||Rear axle with hub reduction |
||STO 1:0  *|
||TE-ML 07A |
||TE-ML 12B 
* Approval is being obtained. An existing approval is in place under the former product name (Multigear S SAE 75W-90).
 ZF gearboxes without intarder, standard changing interval.
 Approved for use in gearboxes; also permitted in some lightly-loaded long-haul axle applications (trucks - operation types 0 and 1; busses - operation type 1). Other axle applications require higher viscosity fluids.
 Eaton gearbox applied in vehicle series LF45/55, 65/75/85 CF, CF 65/75/85; extended changing interval.
 Except for type V200/V400 (requires an SAE 85W-140 oil). Extended changing interval.
 Except for type 1356 (requires special product). Standard changing interval.
 Products meeting the necessary performance requirements for these standards are approved for use by ZF, but there is no product listing.
 ZF has transferred this approval from TE-ML 12B to a new class, TE-ML 12N, which is a higher performance level.
 List formerly administered by ZF. Products meeting the necessary performance requirements are approved for use, but there is no product listing.
||341 Type E3 
|MAN||3343 Type S |
||TE-ML 05B 
||TE-ML 21B 
 Formerly approved. MAN 3343 Type S is now obsolete and has been replaced by 341 Type E3 (now obsolete) and 341 Type Z2 (manual transmissions), and 342 S1 (axles and transfer cases).
 In April 2017, ZF combined class TE-ML 05B with class TE-ML 05A, and class TE-ML 21B with class TE-ML 21A.
 The product meets all of the requirements, but MAN made this specification obsolete at the end of 2016.