Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic ECO 5 SAE 0W-20
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars where ILSAC GF-5, API SN with SN Plus or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Light truck gasoline engines where ILSAC GF-5, API SN with SN Plus or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- For small displacement turbo-charged engines, gasoline direct injection engines especially those requiring low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) protection
Preserves and protects engines
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticatedvalve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction. Enhanced corrosion protection ensures compatibility with gasoline/ethanol blended fuels up to and including E85.
Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions to keep engine clean. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.Improved control of LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) events which helps to protect turbocharged gasoline direct injection engines.
Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
Reduces fuel consumption
Improved visco-metric properties, creating less friction in the engine, which contributes to improved fuel economy. Specifically tailored viscosity characteristics and effective friction modifier minimize internal engine frictional losses.
Extended drain intervals :
Resists degradation between oil changes, extending the time and mileage interval between oil changes.
Low oil consumption
Low volatility, synthetic base oil minimizes oil loss through evaporation.
- ILSAC GF-5 (licensed)
- API SN Plus, API Resource Conserving (licensed)
- GM dexos1TM Gen2 licensed (License Number D10226HA089
Meets the Requirements of:
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1