Havoline Formula SAE 10W-30
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged spark ignition engines fueled with CNG, LPG or fitted with gas/gasoline dual fuel systems in passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
- Light truck gasoline engines
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
- Industrial lift trucks fitted with CNG or LPG fuelled engines.
Not recommended for use in diesel engines or motorcycle engines.
Longer engine life
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction.
Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation and nitration resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation in both gasoline and gas fuelled engines that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
Reduces fuel consumption
Specifically tailored viscosity characteristics and effective friction modifier minimize internal engine frictional losses.
Low oil consumption
Low volatility, hydro-cracked base oil minimizes oil lose through evaporation.