Taro Ultra 20
Taro Ultra 20 is recommended for lubricating the cylinders of large two-stroke / slow-speed crosshead diesel engines continuously using low Sulphur fuel (<0.1%sulphur), under all loads and operating conditions, including those in continuous operation within Emissions Control Area (ECA) zones. Running on low Sulphur fuel (<0.1%sulphur) requires the reduction of base introduced into the cylinder.
Taro Ultra 20 is targeted towards MAN Energy Solution and Winterthur Gas & Diesel (Wärtsilä) for use in the latest generation engine designs, including WINGD dual fuel engines operating with gaseous fuel. Taro Ultra 20 should be used in accordance with OEM guidelines and recommendations.
- Effective acid neutralization ensures protection against excessive cylinder liner and piston ring wear, resulting, thus extending components service intervals.
- Prevents ring sticking and minimizes deposit formation on the pistons and throughout the combustion chamber exhaust areas.
- Stable at ambient temperature and during long-term storage.
- Compatible with diesel cylinder lubricants generally known to the international marine trade.
Taro Ultra 20 is approved against:
- MAN Energy Solutions – Pending Approval
- Winterthur Gas & Diesel (formerly Wärtsilä) – No Objection Letter (NOL)