Taro Special HT 70
Taro Special HT 70 is recommended for lubricating the cylinders of all large slow speed marine diesel engines operating at high specific power outputs and high thermal loads. Taro Special HT 70 has been approved by MAN, Wärtsilä and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries for use in the latest generation engine designs.
- Ensures protection against excessive cylinder liner and piston ring wear, thusallowing prolonged service intervals.
- Prevents ring sticking and minimizes deposit formation throughout thecombustion chamber exhaust areas.
Excellent Lubrication Properties
- Maintains an oil film under severe, high load conditions, thereby reducingfrictional wear and preventing scuffing of liners, pistons and rings.
- Completely stable at all ambient temperatures.
- Will not separate or deteriorate in long-term storage.
- Fully miscible and compatible with single-phase alkaline diesel cylinder lubricantsgenerally known to the international marine trade.