Talcor Super HD
General plant lubrication, ball and roller bearings, bushings, screws, chassis, slides, and ways where loads are high and speeds are low. All weather super heavy duty service for mining, cement, steel, construction and transport industry.
Note: Talcor Super HD greases are not compatible with sodium or inorganic base greases.
- Special solids are pre-activated to increase their natural positive affinity to all metal surfaces to ensure lubrication during frequent start ups, slow speeds or heavy loads.
- Polymers ensure the lubricant will not wash out, pound out or splatter under the heaviest loads or vibration
- Bonding and cohesive properties provide superior lubricant retention in bearings
- Incorporated fluid plastisols give optimum protection and increased life to seals.
- Scientifically designed for self-sealing protection, to keep lubricant in and contamination out
- Good pumpability over a wide temperature range, can be dispensed by conventional automatic systems where required.