Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid Heavy Duty
- On-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Off-highway heavy-duty automatic transmissions
- Car and light truck automatic transmissions
- Power steering units (where the manufacturer recommends DEXRON®-III or MERCON® fluid)
- Rotary vane and screw type air compressors (where this type of fluid is appropriate)
- Mobile hydraulic systems
- Industrial anti-wear hydraulic systems
- Marine anti-wear hydraulic systems
- Manual transmissions and transaxles (where this type of fluid is appropriate)
Extended oil life
Synthetic base fluid and inhibitor package provide outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability which prevents acid buildup, oil thickening and deposit formation and can extend oil drain interval up to four times that of conventional ATF.
Combination of synthetic base fluid, special viscosity index improver and advanced friction modifiers provides excellent lubricating qualities at high and low temperatures and smooth shifting and efficient power transfer under all service conditions.
Maximizes transmission life
Highly stable viscosity index improver resists break down under high shear conditions found in modern transmissions, maintaining oil viscosity and film thickness to protect moving components. Superior antiwear properties and resistance to sludge formation extend the time to transmission overhaul in severe service conditions.
Effective EP additive, viscosity characteristics and a wide range of manufacturers’ approvals allows use in a variety of automotive, industrial and marine applications, reducing risk of misapplication.
- Allison Transmission TES-389 (AA-31992007)
- Allison Transmission C4 fluid (C4-31662005)
- MAN 339 Type V1 and Z2
- Mercedes Benz Sheet 236.9
- Voith Turbo H55.6335 (G607 List)
- Voith Turbo H55.6336 (Extended Drain approved)
- Volvo 97341
- ZF (approved; Reference 001219):
- ZF TE-ML 03D
- ZF TE-ML 04D
- ZF TE-ML 14B
- ZF TE-ML 16L
- ZF TE-ML 17C
Suitable for use where the following fluid specifications are recommended:
- GM DEXRON®-III (obsolete)
- Ford MERCON® (obsolete)