- Textile machine spinning frame spindles.
- Automated machine tools requiring low viscosity oil
- High speed, lightly loaded spindles, or where the use of higher viscosity oils leads to unacceptably high temperatures
- Lightly loaded high speed industrial machine bearings.
- Industrial circulating oil systems requiring low viscosity oil.
- Hydraulic systems where lower viscosity, anti-wear fluids are recommended.
Maximizes equipment life
Anti-wear additive package protects bearing surfaces from wear when increasing load and temperature can cause breakdown of the oil film.
Reduces maintenance costs
Oxidation inhibitors help prevent formation of damaging deposits and varnish at elevated temperatures. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect equipment under humid operating conditions.
Extended service life
Highly refined base oils and effective oxidation inhibitor system provide excellent resistance to degradation and thickening of the oil in service.