Meropa Synthetic EP
- All types of gear systems in mobile and stationary industrial equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel and worm gears
- Plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty operating conditions
- Circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required
- Outdoor machinery exposed to wide ambient temperature conditions, such as crane, hoist and winch gearboxes
- Speed reducers, chain drives, sprockets and flexible couplings
- Bath, splash, circulating and spray lubrication systems
Excellent thermal and oxidation stability reduces deposit formation, maintaining a cleaner gear/circulating oil system.
Protects metal surfaces
Special EP additive provides protection against wear of bearing and gear surfaces during heavy-duty operation. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect all system components.
Excellent air and water separation characteristics reduce the risk of surface wear caused by loss of lubricating oil film. Compatibility with many conventional seal materials and mineral-type circulating oils eliminates operational problems if changing oil types.
Meet the requirements of:
- ANSI/AGMA Standard 9005-E02 EP
- DIN 51517 Part 3 CLP
- AIST No. 224 (US Steel Specification No. 224)
- Joy TO-SMEP (ISO 220) and TO-SHEP (ISO 320)
- Approved by Hitachi Construction Truck Manufacturing Ltd. for AC Final Drive
- Gear Oil (ISO 460 and ISO 680)