Meropa Synthetic EP
Synthetic Extreme Pressure Industrial Gear Oil
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Agriculture & Forestry
Oil & Gas
Manufacturing & Processing
Premium performance, synthetic EP gear oil and circulating oil designed for use in a wide range of industrial equipment operating under severe conditions, such as heavy and/or shock loading and elevated temperatures, where short service life with conventional lubricants can be expected.
- All types of gear systems in mobile and stationary industrial equipment where an EP lubricant is specified, including spur, bevel and worm gears
- Plain and anti-friction bearings subjected to heavy-duty operating conditions
- Circulating oil systems where an EP lubricant is required
- Outdoor machinery exposed to wide ambient temperature conditions, such as crane, hoist and winch gearboxes
- Speed reducers, chain drives, sprockets and flexible couplings
- Bath, splash, circulating and spray lubrication systems
- Thermally stable
Excellent thermal and oxidation stability reduces deposit formation, maintaining a cleaner gear/circulating oil system.
- Protects metal surfaces
Special EP additive provides protection against wear of bearing and gear surfaces during heavy-duty operation. Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect all system components.
- Proven performance
Excellent air and water separation characteristics reduce the risk of surface wear caused by loss of lubricating oil film. Compatibility with many conventional seal materials and mineral-type circulating oils eliminates operational problems if changing oil types.