HDAX Prediluted 50/50 Coolant /Antifreeze Phosphate Free
Agriculture & Forestry
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
HDAX Prediluted 50/50 Coolant/Antifreeze Phosphate Free is a single-phase, ethylene glycol based, low silicate coolant/antifreeze designed for use in natural gas engines and in heavy duty on-highway and off- highway diesel engines.
Meets or Exceeds:
- ASTM D6210 and D3306
- TMC RP 329
Suitable for use in:
- White Superior
- Mack Truck
- International Truck
- J.I. Case
- John Deere
HDAX Prediluted 50/50 Coolant/Antifreeze PhosphateFree delivers value through:
- Ready to Use Formulation — Diluted with high quality deionized water this product provides freeze protection down to -34°F.
- Fully Formulated Inhibitor Package — Pre- charged with a quality inhibitor package this product does not require an initial dose of supplemental coolant additives (SCA). Maintenance doses of SCA's are required. The recommendation of the Original Engine Manufacturers (OEMs) should be followed when adding chemical additives (supplemental coolant additives).
- Phosphate Free Formulation — Elimination of phosphates helps reduce the occurrence of hard water scale.
- Compatibility —Compatible with commercially available supplemental coolant additives in liquid or filter form and with other low silicate, fully formulated, phosphate free coolants. Also compatible with commercially available test strips.
- Effective corrosion inhibitor package — Provides protection for wet sleeve cylinder liners and cooling system metals including aluminum, brass, cast iron, steel, solder, and copper. The antifoam package also reduces the occurrence of foam in the cooling system.
- Wide temperature application — Protects against winter freeze up and minimizes chances of summer boil over.
- Excellent Service Life — Stationary engines service life is 5,000 hours/2.5 years. Note: Due to differences in how equipment runs and is used, it is recommended that regular inhibitor testing be performed.