Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 9300 is an premium performance medium ash, dispersant/detergent type gas engine oil formulated specifically for natural gas applications even under heavily loaded conditions, including high output engines in the 10 MWe class. The optimized ash level provides protection against valve recession, while avoiding the formation of ash deposits in the combustion chamber that could lead to pre-ignition.
- HDAX® 9300 is designed for use in latest generation high output, low emission four-stroke engines burning natural gas. It has a medium ash level, high performance in high Brake Mean Effective Pressure engines with steel pistons (BMEP greater or equal to 22 bar) with long drain. HDAX® 9300 will also deliver excellent performance in lower BMEP engines with aluminium pistons.
- Four-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines and dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
- Suitable for use with fuels containing low levels of sulphur and chloro-fluoro-carbons (CFC). In sour gas/high CFC applications, lubricants with higher base reserve may be required – for example, HDAX 9500 SAE 40 and HDAX 6500 SAE 40.
- Extended drain capability and low oil consumption – exceptional oxidation/nitration resistance and base number retention characteristics enable extended drain capability, even in high BMEP, steel piston engines designed to use a very low oil feed rate.
- Promotes engine cleanliness – dispersant/detergent system allied to oxidation/nitration resistance minimizes oil thickening and sludge formation, protecting against filter plugging.
- Long component life – outstanding piston deposit control, providing scuffing protection to the cylinder liners. Protects against abrasive wear.
- Optimized ash level – provides excellent valve recession control and controls potential for pre-ignition.
- Catalyst compatible - low phosphorus additive system optimized for use with catalysts.
GE Jenbacher TA 1000-1108, Fuel Class A for the following engine types/ versions
- Type 9 All Versions