HDAX 7200 Low Ash
- Lean-burn and stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG
- Formulated to meet NSCR catalyst compatibility requirements and is suited for installation requiring low phosphorus oil to help prevent exhaust catalyst poisoning.
Exceptional Engine Performance
Optimized detergent-dispersant additive package helps minimize the formation of engine deposits.
Valve Recession Protection
The level and type of ash-producing additives in the oil provides minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
Offers outstanding protection against piston, ring and liner scuffing, scoring and wear.
Long Oil Life
Improved oxidation and nitration resistance provides maximum flexibility in maintenance scheduling.
Works to keep pistons clean, which helps prevent ring sticking and maintains clean, varnish-free piston skirts.
- Meet Caterpillar field test requirements for G3500 series and smaller engines (self-certified)
- Meet Caterpillar field test requirements for G3600 and C280 series engines (self-certified)
- Approved by Waukesha for cogeneration applications
- Meets Waukesha field test requirements for engines burning natural gas other than the 220GL series (self-certified)
- Approved by GE Jenbacher for Type 2, 3, 4 (version B) and 6 (version E) engines
- Limited approval by Caterpillar for Cat CG132, CG170, CG 260 and MWM engines.
- Approved by Deutz against TR 0199-99-01213/2 for 913, 914 and TCG2015 series engines
- Approval for MTU Series 4000 model L61, L62, L63, L64, L32 & L33
- Approval on MTU Series 400 engines, both naturally aspirated and turbocharged, running on natural gas and propane gas