Havoline ProDS Fully Synthetic LE SAE 5W-40
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline and diesel engines in passenger cars and light trucks
- Low emission passenger car and light duty vehicle engines fitted with latest catalytic converter (gasoline) or diesel particulate filter technology
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, or in motorcycle engines.
Maximum engine life
Wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity to reduce friction at start-up, and to provide maximum lubricity during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variablevalve timing.
Maximum power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of ring belt and piston skirt deposits, even under the most severe operating conditions.
Formulated with latest generation technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalysts in catalytic converters and reduces the plugging rate of diesel articulate filters.
Minimum maintenance costs
Superior thermal stability and oxidation resistance provides maximum protection against in-service oil degradation which contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train. Low metal, phosphorus and sulfur formulation extends emission system durability.
Low oil consumption
Synthetic, formulated with the highly shear stable viscosity modifier provides superior control of oil flow through the ring belt area by maintaining oil viscosity, and reduces oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under all operating conditions.
- API SN (licensed)
Meets the performance of:
- ACEA C3
- BMW Longlife-04 (in approval)
- Mercedes-Benz 229. 51 (in approval)
- Porsche oil category A40 (in approval)
- Renault RN 0700/0710 (in approval)