Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF
Havoline® Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF has been formulated and tested for a wide variety of domestic and import ATF specifications, in both high- and low- viscosity applications. It is approved by General Motors in automatic transmissions and automatic transaxles where a DEXRON®-VI fluid is specified (Model Years 2006 and newer) and is backward compatible in transmissions calling for DEXRON- II or DEXRON-III fluids.
Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is approved for:
- General Motors DEXRON-VI specification GMN10060 (license number J-62108)
- Voith H55.6335.xx (G607)
Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF meets the requirements of:
- BMW Part #83 22 0 397 114
- FCA US LLC Part #68043742AA
- JASO 1A-LV13 (M315) performance standard in Japanese vehicles; the product will deliver the shifting performance, shear stability and exceptional anti-shudder durability which is desired by Japanese and Korean automakers
- Mercedes MB 236.41
Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for most late model transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs, including:
- Aisin Warner AW-1
- FCA US LLC ATF+3®, ATF+4®†
- Ford MERCON®, MERCON® V, MERCON® SP and MERCON® LV‡
- General Motors DEXRON-II and DEXRON-III
- Honda/Acura DW-1 and Z-1
- Hyundai/Kia Genuine ATF and SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV/ SPH-IV and NWS-9638 T-5
- Isuzu SCS, Genuine ATF
- Mazda ATF M-III and ATF M-V
- Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3, SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV
- Nissan/Infiniti Matic D, Matic K, Matic J and Matic S
- Subaru ATF, ATF-HP, ATF 5AT
- Toyota/Lexus Type T-III, Type T-IV, Type WS
- Volkswagen/Audi Part #G 055 540 (A2)
- Volvo Part No. 1161521, 1161540/1161640
- Hybrid vehicles with electronic continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a MERCON LV or a Toyota Type WS fluid.
This product is not suitable for belt- or chain-driven continuously variable transmission (CVT) applications.
Always check your owner's manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your vehicle.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF delivers value through:
- Minimized inventory cost by having one premium ATF that can be used for the vast majority of modern automatic transmissions on the road today, without the need for supplemental additives or top treats
- Maximum equipment life with an advanced formula that protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge or other harmful deposits
- Extended drain intervals because of improved oxidation resistance
- Improved fuel economy relative to conventional fluids because of lower viscous drag
- Warranty coverage as an officially approved General Motors DEXRON-VI fluid
- Backward compatibility with all previous General Motors DEXRON recommendations