Havoline ECO 5
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline engines in passenger cars where ILSAC GF-5, API SN, dexos1, or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Light truck gasoline engines where ILSAC GF-5, API SN, dexos or earlier ILSAC or API “S” performance categories are specified.
- Passenger car and light truck spark ignition engines burning gasoline/ethanol blends up to and including E85.
Not recommended for use in gas-fuelled (CNG or LPG) engines, diesel engines, motorcycle engines, or gasoline engines that require ACEA classified oils.
Preserves and protects engines
Proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system protects engines under all operating conditions by providing excellent wear control in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing. Low viscosity, multigrade, formulation provides additional protection reduces internal engine friction. Enhanced corrosion protection ensures compatibility with gasoline/ethanol blended fuels up to and including E85.
Maintains high power and performance
Works immediately upon contact with an engine’s moving parts to create a protective coating that shields the engine against the deposits that lead to loss of performance. Provides excellent control of piston and ring deposits under high temperature conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing internal engine friction for maximum fuel economy.
Saves on maintenance costs
High thermal stability and excellent oxidation resistance provides outstanding protection against in-service oil degradation that contributes to filter blocking and sludge formation in the oil galleries, crankcase and valve train.
Reduces fuel consumption
Specifically tailored viscosity characteristics and effective friction modifier minimize internal engine frictional losses.
Low oil consumption
Low volatility, synthetic base oil minimizes oil loss through evaporation.
- ILSAC GF-5 (licensed)
- API SN, API Resource Conserving (licensed)
- Meets requirements of dexos1