Havoline ATF III is designed for use in wide range of automatic transmissions built by General Motors, Ford Motor Company and other manufacturers requiring a high performance, multi-purpose, automatic transmission fluid. It is recommended for:
- Automatic transmissions that call for the former DEXRON-III H, MERCON, and Allison C-4 fluids.
- Power steering units (only where the manufacturer recommends DEXRON®-III, or MERCON® Fluid)
Always check your owners manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your transmission.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
Do not use in breathing air apparatus or medical equipment.
Havoline ATF III delivers value through:
- Protection against the formation of harmful deposits.
- Exceptional stability provided by excellent base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors.
- Quiet performance — Especially effective in minimizing transmission “chatter.” Helps ensure smooth, quiet action at all speeds.
- Fast circulation during cold weather and excellent lubrication when hot.