Delo Gold Ultra SAE 20W-50
The following applications whenever the manufacturer recommends SAE 20W-50 grade.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in mixed fleets of diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing boat, river transport)
Reduces fleet maintenance costsISOSYN® technology, including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and specially balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. ISOSYN® technology also confers the high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Exceptional oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
Prolongs engine lifeEfficient dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
Preserves power and performanceOutstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control. Carefully optimized viscosity modifier package minimizes impact on engine efficiency from high SAE viscosity grade.