Delo Gold Ultra SAE 15W-40
High performance heavy duty diesel engine lubricant
Agriculture & Forestry
Vans (Inc Minibuses)
Manufacturing & Processing
Oil & Gas
Mining, Quarrying & Construction
Delo® Gold Ultra is a high performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of engines requiring API CI-4 or ACEA E7 performance lubricants. Formulated with ISOSYN® technology.
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in mixed fleets of diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing boat, river transport)
- Generator sets
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
- Reduces maintenance costs
ISOSYN® technology, including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and carefully balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. ISOSYN® technology also confers the high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Highly effective oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
- Prolongs engine life
High efficiency dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions.
- Preserves full power and performance
Outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
- Extends oil and filter service intervals
Highly effective antioxidant system inhibits the formation of sludge forming materials which can lead to premature oil thickening and filter plugging. Very effective dispersant system further assists by keeping insoluble contaminants finely suspended in the oil, minimizing their ability to block oil filters.
- API CI-4, CH-4 / SL
- ACEA E7
- Caterpillar ECF-1-a
- Cummins CES 20078, 20077, 20076
- Daimler MB Approval 228.3
- Mack EO-N
- MAN M 3275-1
- MTU Category 2
- Renault RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Meets the Requirements of
- API CF-4, CF, CD
- ACEA E5
- Cummins CES 20072, 20071
- Mack EO-M Plus
- JASO DH-1