Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in mixed fleets of diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing boat, river transport)
- Generator sets
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
Reduces maintenance costsISOSYN® technology, including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and carefully balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. ISOSYN® technology also confers the high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Highly effective oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
Prolongs engine lifeHigh efficiency dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions. Improved low temperature fluidity protects engine during cold starts.
Preserves full power and performanceOutstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
Extends oil and filter service intervalsHighly effective antioxidant system inhibits the formation of sludge forming materials which can lead to premature oil thickening and filter plugging. Very effective dispersant system further assists by keeping insoluble contaminants finely suspended in the oil, minimizing their ability to block oil filters.
- Cummins CES 20078
- Daimler MB-Approval 228.3
- Deutz DQC-III-10
- Detroit Diesel DFS 93K215
- MAN M 3275-1
- Mack EO-N
- Renault Truck RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
- MTU Category 2
Meets the Requirements of
- API CI-4, CH-4 / SL, API CF-4, CF, CD
- ACEA E7, ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
- JASO DH-1
- Global DHD-1
- Caterpillar ECF-1-a
- Cummins CES 20077, 76, 72, 71