Delo Gold Ultra E SAE 10W-40
- Mixed fleets of diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Four-stroke gasoline engines in mixed fleets of diesel and gasoline engines
- Commercial road transport
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- High speed diesel engines in marine service (e.g., fishing boat, river transport)
- Generator sets
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
- Diesel engines utilizing diesel fuels with up to 20% biodiesel (B20)*
Note: * When using Biodiesel blended fuel meting ASTM D7467 (B6 – B20) or equivalent. When using >B6 biodiesel it is critical to monitor the engine oil level and performance.
Reduces maintenance costs
ISOSYN® technology, including a combination of high performance hydrocracked base fluids and carefully balanced metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system, provides excellent overall engine cleanliness in all service conditions. ISOSYN® technology also confers the high degree of soot dispersancy required to maintain oil drain intervals in modern engine designs. Highly effective oxidation stability protects against the formation of gums and varnish at elevated temperatures.
Prolongs engine life
High efficiency dispersant combination plus proven metallo-organic anti-wear additive system provides excellent protection against wear of critically loaded components under all operating conditions. Multigrade viscosity provides additional protection against wear at start-up and under high temperature operating conditions. Improved low temperature fluidity protects engine during cold starts.
Preserves full power and performance
Outstanding metallic detergent additive system preserves full power and performance by providing excellent upper-ring-belt deposit control under the high temperatures encountered in turbocharged diesel engines.
Extends oil and filter service intervals
Highly effective antioxidant system inhibits the formation of sludge forming materials which can lead to premature oil thickening and filter plugging. Very effective dispersant system further assists by keeping insoluble contaminants finely suspended in the oil, minimizing their ability to block oil filters.
- Cummins CES 20078,
- Daimler MB-Approval 228.3
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Mack EO-N
- MTU Category 2
- Renault RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Meets the Requirements of
- API CI-4,
- ACEA E7, ACEA A3/B4
- Allison C-2
- Cummins CES 20072, 20071, 77, 76
- Daimler MB-Approval 229.1
- Global DHD-1
- MAN M 3275-1
- JASO DH-1