Delo 400 SLK SAE 15W-40
- Commercial road transport, including the latest engines fitted with exhaust cleanup devices of all types.
- Vehicles meeting the most recent exhaust emissions standards, including US EPA 2002, 2007 and 2010, 2017 greenhouse gas (GHG 17) Euro IV, V and VI, and Australian ADR 80/02 and ADR 80/03 (for heavy duty)
- Mixed fleets of both old and new equipment from European, North American and/or Japanese OEMs
- Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
- Most diesel engined light duty vehicles
- Off-highway vehicles and plants including agricultural equipment
- Many heavy-duty gas-fueled vehicles
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
- Diesel engines utilizing diesel fuels with up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
Minimized operating costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps soot in suspension, minimizing filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening. Robust wear and corrosion protection of engine components due to effective antiwar additive system. Improves equipment durability and reliability while reducing equipment downtime.
Maintain emission control system performance
Formulated with latest generation “low-SAPS” (sulfated ash, phosphorus and sulfur) technology containing reduced levels of metals, phosphorus and sulfur, it maximizes the life of sensitive catalyst metals and the cleaning intervals of diesel particulate filters.
Reduces inventory costs
Balanced formulation provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, (including modern low emission diesel engines) allowing one oil for many services and reducing the chance of product misapplication. Backward compatible with previous API Oil Service Categories and engine models.
- API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
- ACEA E9
- Caterpillar ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20086
- Daimler MB-Approval 228.31
- Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222
- DEUTZ DQC III-10 LA, DQC III-18 LA
- Mack EOS 4.5
- MAN M 3775
- MTU Category 2.1
- Renault RLD-3
- Volvo VDS-4.5