Delo 400 Multigrade
- Mixed fleets of European, North American and/or Japanese diesel engines (high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated)
- Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
- Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
- Commercial road transport, including electronically controlled engines and those designed to meet Euro 3 emissions standards
- Euro 4 compliant vehicles, except those units fitted with diesel particulate filters and requiring ACEA E6 or ACEA E9 oils
- Electronically controlled diesel engines, including those fitted with EGR and/or SCR systems, experiencing high soot loading
- Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
- Off-highway vehicles and plant
- Agricultural tractors and farm machinery
- Generator sets
- Mobile hydraulic systems (where oil type and viscosity are appropriate)
- For engines fitted with diesel particulate filters, Delo 400 LE or Delo XLE Multigrade should be selected in accordance with manufacturers recommendations
Minimizes fleet maintenance costs
Exceptional soot dispersancy keeps fuel soot in suspension, avoiding filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening.
Minimizes fleet operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston crownlands reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation stability and soot control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Outstanding valve train wear protection maintains fuel economy.
Extends engine life to overhaul
High level of anti-wear additive protects against valve train wear and scuffing of highly loaded parts operating under boundary lubrication conditions.
Reduces inventory costs
Formulation meeting extensive industry and OEM specifications provides excellent overall performance in mixed fleets of different engine designs, (including modern electronically controlled/low emission diesel engines) allowing one oil for all services and reducing the chance of problems arising through product misapplication.