- Gear, steel grid and flexible chain couplings on all types of high and low speed rotating equipment
- Industrial universal joints
- Other low speed industrial applications where equipment may be subject to high levels of water wash and/or shock loading
Usable operating temperature range in continuous service is -29 to 162 oC (1)/(2)
(1) Minimum operating temperature is the lowest temperature at which a grease, already in place, could be expected to provide lubrication. Most greases cannot be pumped at these minimum temperatures.
(2) Maximum operating temperature is the highest temperature at which the grease could be used with frequent (daily) relubrication.
Maintains continuous lubrication
Lithium/polymer thickener system effectively resists oil separation and maintains continuous lubrication of coupling elements under conditions of high speed and high centrifugal force.
Protects metal surfaces
High viscosity base fluids and EP additives provide exceptional film strength and protection of contacting surfaces, minimizing wear under heavy and/or shock loads, or where shaft misalignment may be high.
Enhances service life
Superior resistance to oil separation and oxidation allows extended relubrication intervals relative to conventional greases.
Improves equipment life
Effective rust and corrosion inhibitors protect coupling components in wet conditions.