Black Pearl Grease EP
Chevron Black Pearl Grease EP is recommended for general lubrication service in both automotive and industrial applications. Other uses are in Construction and Agricultural equipment.
Typical industrial applications can include:
- Antifriction bearings, low and high speed journal bearings, roller and needle bearings
- Shaker or classifier screen bearings
- General machinery lubrication
- Conveyors and run out rolls
- Electric motor bearings (cylindrical roller bearings)
- Exhaust fan bearings
- Crusher bearings
- Pump bearings
Typical automotive applications can include:
- All chassis points including ball joints and universal joints
- Wheel bearings
- Water pumps
- Fifth wheels
- Steering system bearings
- King pins
Usable temperature range in continuous service is:
NLGI 2 : -40 to 177°C
Chevron Black Pearl Grease EP delivers value through:
- Excellent pumpability — Viscosity measurements at grease pump shear rates show this grease will pump easily.
- High load capacity — As a result of high film strength and overall EP performance, shock load protection and low wear are ensured. Especially suited for roller bearings
- Corrosion protection — Pass the modified ASTM D 1743 Bearing Rust Test.
- Water resistance — Product provides exceptional water wash out results. Performs well in applications where cascading water or actual bearing submergence can occur.
- Excellent adhesion — This grease stay in place and continue lubricating under most operating conditions.
- Enhanced lubricant life in storage and in use due to an effective antioxidant additive.